No pics today – sorry! BUT I have done the grafting. The grafting is ok, but some of the stitches stretched as they came off the needles, so I need to do some tweaking of those. Some patches you can’t tell they were stitched together, and then some patches just look really obvious! Hopefully I can fix that, but I have a sneaky feeling that I may end up regrafting 🙁 There is also a dodgy bit where I got to the end and suddenly there is a little funny lumpy bit, but I’ve managed to tidy it up for the most part – it will be under my arm, so won’t be noticable. I’m more concerned about those loose stitches right now… And being ready for Friday. Eek!